I've been hearing about the electro scene "dying" for a couple months now. I beg to differ. I feel as if it's evolving - and not into dubstep. The music is becoming more fluid and rhythmic, with less emphasis on the drop. Get into it.


 Ganz Nackisch is the Dutch solution for Shadow Dancer and Crystal Castles' illegitimate lovechild. That's the best way I can put it. These songs have been in constant rotation for me. I can't get enough of it - why they haven't blown up yet is beyond me. I highly recommend these guys.





There's no way I can dismiss this latest solid effort from one of my personal favorites, Shinichi Osawa. After getting that sort-of-shit album S02 out of his system, he's going back to the banger route.




ZZT, which is Tiga's collaboration from a while back, is back with this killer joint. I know I'm a bit late on the train on this one, but this MP3 has been hard as fuck to locate.